Am I the only one who thinks that February ended way too quickly? I know that there are fewer days in February, but even if the “missing” two or three days were added to the month, it would have still flown by. Way. Too. Quickly.
Maybe it was the fact that the harsh winter we were expecting here in South Carolina never really came. Or perhaps it’s the fact that spring sprang just two weeks into February. I’ve already had and recovered from my spring allergy induced cold. And it’s only March 1st.
Regardless of how quickly March 1st came, the close of February brings an update on my goals for 2018.
- Read the Bible in its entirety
- Finish the planner God told me to create
- Read (something other than the Bible) 3 days a week
- Blog more regularly (1st Quarter – Once a month, 2nd – Twice, and so on)
- Post on Instagram more regularly (4 times a day)
- Figure out why my endocrine system seems to dislike me
- Continue to adjust my diet to see what works best for my body (see above)
- Take a 20 minutes bath once a week
- Lead two sessions of The Wellness Revelation
Progres made in February:
- Bible – In addition to Genesis and Job (finished in January), I have now completed Exodus and Leviticus. I am one day behind in my Bible reading plan.
- Planner – I actually took two days off in February to finish it! I’ve never done anything like that before. I went to the local library and sequestered myself in a study room and knocked out huge portions of the planner. And while I didn’t finish it, I am ready to meet with a local printer about moving forward.
- Reading – I’ve totally fallen off this goal. I’m jumping back on it this weekend.
- Blog – I’m writing this at midnight again, but this time it’s March 2nd. But in my defense, February 28th totally snuck up on me.
- Instagram – I took a long break but plan on a deluge of posting this weekend.
- Endocrine system – I made a commitment to getting a hormone imbalance analysis completed in March. And now that March is here I should probably look into getting it done.
- Diet – I didn’t make any major adjustments or changes. I’m listening to my body and acknowledging when things don’t agree with it. I see you, dairy.
- Baths – I didn’t keep up with weekly baths, but took at least two.
- All things Revelation Wellness – I am taking the month of March off from teaching classes. I will be using RevWell TV to exercise my body and soul. I will be intentionally leaning into God, asking Him to lay out a clear path for me regarding leading The Wellness Revelation.
I’m looking forward to March. To being obedient when God tells me to write. Even if it’s midnight and I’m pooped and I’m teaching an early morning RevFit class. Because obedience feels so much better than putting things off. Obedience is full of peace and contentment.
What is one thing you know God has called you to do but you’ve put off? Is there a small step you can take in obedience?
(Total transparency – It is not a good idea to wait until midnight to post because I completely forgot to hit publish. #facepalm)