It’s so cliche. Talking about goals in January. But, here I am, doing just that. As January draws to a close I thought I would share some of my goals for 2018 so I can have them listed in one place, and also for a little accountability. Not that I expect you to keep up with my goals or ask me how I’m doing (you’re totally welcome to do so), but there’s something about sharing a goal with others that creates a sense of accountability.
So here they are – what I can remember, at least – in no particular order:
- Read the Bible in its entirety
- Finish the planner God told me to create
- Read (something other than the Bible) 3 days a week
- Blog more regularly (1st Quarter – Once a month, 2nd – Twice, and so on)
- Post on Instagram more regularly (4 times a day)
- Figure out why my endocrine system seems to dislike me
- Continue to adjust my diet to see what works best for my body (see above)
- Take a 20 minutes bath once a week
- Lead two sessions of The Wellness Revelation
That list is longer than it seemed in my head. I’m not stressing though. I’ve already made progress on most of the goals.
- Bible – I have finished Genesis and Job, and I’m current on my Bible reading plan
- Planner – I am taking two days in February to finish it
- Reading – I was reading a chapter every day but scaled it back to three times a week
- Blog – I’m writing and posting this before midnight
- Instagram – I’ve had a couple of hiccups but have posted on average 4 times a day
- Endocrine system – In March I’ll be getting an analysis of hormone imbalances
- Diet – I’m leaning towards an anti-inflammatory diet. The whole Keto thing…I don’t know, but I have a feeling it would trigger hormone issues rather than solve them.
- Baths – So far I’ve kept up with the weekly baths.
- The Wellness Revelation – I was going to lead my first session starting in February, but I need to nail down the days and times.
So, how about you? Are you more of a resolution, ONE WORD, or a list of goals kind of a person?